To: Vendors and Contractors
Date: March 20th, 2020
At the Métis Nation of Ontario (MNO) and Infinity Property Services as Property Management Agency, our priority is the health and well-being of our citizens, families and communities throughout the province.
Therefore, as part of the effort to reduce the likelihood of workplace or community transmission of COVID-19, the MNO has directed all employees to work remotely between March 16 – April 3, 2020.
As our partner in offering our tenants quality customer services, please keep the following instructions in mind over the next few weeks:
1. MNO/IPS staff will continue running our business remotely and attending all inquiries as usual via phone and email
2. Please send all your invoices via email to email@example.com only. If you are sending it electronically, please DO NOT send a hard copy to our offices
3. Payments and processing of cheques will be slower due to more extended printing and mailing times. We are encouraging all our vendors/contractor to set up Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) for further payments. Click here for instructions
4. We want to hear from you about any update on your operations plan and schedule; our Property Administrators will be in contact with your company to know if you will be available from March 16 to April 3, 2020
5. If work has been completed, we will continue processing the payment
6. If work hasn’t been completed before March 16, our Property Administrators will be working with you to coordinate new steps
We thank all our vendors and contractors for the valuable work you do for our families and clients. Please don’t hesitate to contact our Property Administrators if you have any questions.