To: Vendors and contractors
Date: March 20th, 2020
To improve our payment system for the valuable service you provide for our organization, we are updating our payment methods to make it faster and convenient for you and your company.
- Please fill out the form you can find here. Sign it and send a scanned copy to email@example.com . Please attach a copy of the VOID cheque as well. You can obtain a VOID cheque in your online banking account or from your local branch, here is an example:
- If your company is providing services in new locations, please update pages 3 and 4 of the form
- Let us know if you are now offering new services and whether or not you are interested in being part of the after-hours contact listing, page 4 of the form
- As the property manager, our office will provide you with a purchase order (PO) number, which is your approval to complete work or repairs. Please make sure to include this PO number on your invoices when submitting for payment, and do not complete repairs unless our office has issued a PO. Should any of our Tenants contact you/your company directly, they must be notified to call our office for all/any requests instead. We have an after-hours answering service for emergency repairs. This after-hours answering service would be the exception to the above PO process as an emergency repair item. If this occurs, the answering service staff will contact you with the request instead; however, they will be unable to provide you with a PO number; please make repairs and then contact our office within 24 hours to have a PO issued
- Please, continue sending your invoices to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please don’t hesitate to contact our Property Administrators if you have any questions.
Thank you for your collaboration.